X2, a whole new adventure awaits!
    Congrats
    2019 yamaha wolverine x2 r spec
    4wd with locking diffs
    29s with matching spare!!!
    winch on the way

tow rig
    1995 dodge 4x cummins

Love the new title! Way to embrace the new adventure. Congrats on baby #1.
    2010 Winnie View - Tuned, 31" Duratrac, 2" Lift, ARB Dual Compressor, 920W Solar, Compressor Fridge/Freezer
    1998 Tacoma - 37s, ARBs, Dual Cases and Blower.
    1998 Ravi - Manual, 2DR, Convertible!

-Peter

Congrats on the new one!
    2015 Toyota Tacoma DCLB

Sold - 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    3.5" lift, 35" km2s, Ursa Minor pop-up camper, various stuff from teraflex, arb, Yukon, synergy, metalcloak, expedition-one, tom woods, warn, truck lite, jw speaker, spod, etc etc

Congrats!
    Our Tacoma has gone from Dog Hauler, to Baby Hauler, to Toddler and Baby Hauler, We're going to just call it the Kid Hauler now..
    The canopy is perfect- I bet Faith will love a getting into a dry stroller.
    mike

Congrats! Glad everyone is doing well. I just wish there was a way to bank up some sleep for a few years before the birth so that we aren't so tired all the time!

A rough road is a filter NW Wheeler's Avatar
    Congrats, other than being tired, hope all are doing well.
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser - (the automotive version of granite), Triple Locked, 285/75R16 Wrangler MT/Rs, OME 2 1/2" lift, Metal Tech sliders, Slee & Custom skids, ARB & 4X4 Labs bumpers, Zeon 10-S

Thanks everybody. There is definitely some sleep lacking. The canopy is nice and will be greatly appreciated once summer passes and the rain comes back. I can't wait to transfer so I can take her wheeling(really I want to take myself wheeling but I'll let her tag along).

It's been a while since this has been updated. A few things have happened in that time. A second daughter(Parker Grace) has been added to the passenger list. I installed a block coolant circulating block heater, not because it really gets cold enough to need it but mostly to keep Mom and the kids warm as they drive around. I managed to back over a rock ripping off the rear driver side mud flap, since repaired, and messing up the factory trailer harness. Not sure why Toyota decided it was a great idea to put the connector at the lowest point on the back of the truck but hey it was a good reason to upgrade. I'm just about done wiring in a new connector and modifying the brackets to all work together in harmony. Toyota wants over $200 for the factory harness and won't sell just the plug as far as I could tell so I bought one that has both the 7pin round as well as the flat 4. I figured if I had to replace it why not make it better. One thing I did notice was that Toyota and the aftermarket harnesses had opposing colors for the left and right turn signals. I forget which had what but the green connected to the brown instead of the green to green and brown to brown. I'll get some pictures to show off the progress in the near future.

We got orders to Astoria so we will be reporting in early July. Since we are leaving here and planning on buying a house it's time to remove all other debt from our lives which means the Tacoma must go. One word of advice if you plan on moving here or visiting with your vehicle. Don't get your windshield replaced here. I got quotes ranging from a little over $650 all the way up to $1160. That's island living for you.

Picture time!

Obligatory 10K and 1 mile shot.

The block heater that I installed.

Upgraded replacement trailer harness connector.

And last but not least, locking tail gate. I'm actually pretty happy about that one. The idea of putting a canopy on a truck without a locking tail gate bugged me and then I found this. I got the one that uses the ignition key to lock and unlock and I didn't bother getting the electric one that locks and unlocks with the passenger doors because I didn't want to hack into the wiring if I didn't have to.

Nice! It's the small upgrades that make life good. Surprisingly, the Tundra has those options factory (minus the block heater). I relocated the hitch wiring on my Taco with the custom bumper. Really bad placement.

I'm amazed you can drive 10k miles on 60 feet of island road.
    2010 Winnie View - Tuned, 31" Duratrac, 2" Lift, ARB Dual Compressor, 920W Solar, Compressor Fridge/Freezer
    1998 Tacoma - 37s, ARBs, Dual Cases and Blower.
    1998 Ravi - Manual, 2DR, Convertible!

-Peter