Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 98 4runner

PM Andrew and ask if he's going. I won't be.
    2010 Winnie View - Tuned, 31" Duratrac, 2" Lift, ARB Dual Compressor, 920W Solar, Compressor Fridge/Freezer
    1998 Tacoma - 37s, ARBs, Dual Cases and Blower.
    1998 Ravi - Manual, 2DR, Convertible!

-Peter

Andy won't be going, he's got something planned. I need a new sticker so I'll try and meet up with him before the 21st and have a few available.
    -Lance
    --Red FJ
    ---KG7ZZB

Quote Originally Posted by barefootrunnerd View Post
    Andy won't be going, he's got something planned. I need a new sticker so I'll try and meet up with him before the 21st and have a few available.
    Mahaloz

sent from my Hawn fingers

Hey a familiar face from T4R! Welcome
    I know I tend to replace my sticker yearly at the SOLV cleanup in April (thanks Andy!).
    1997 4Runner
    -KG7ZHS

Got new shoes after the wheeling trip. Those Goodyear Duratrac tires got sliced the 1st trip with you all and I wasn't going to drive 3hrs to you folks again and have that type of issues. Sold the set to a guy in Cali after I got a brand new tire from Discount Tires. Then I got Lexus GX470 rims and BFG KM2 tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow it been 3 yrs. My truck has a lot more items since we last saw each other and a lot more metal coming off in the coming months. Here’s a few pichaz

Nice 4runner. I did the drawer system and the tire carrier.

Got a dropdown fridge slide and a rack

That thing is decked out! I bet it is heavy when loaded up. Has it been dependable for you? I think the only time we wheeled together was at Nikolai in some deep mud and you were hitting it pretty hard! :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    ~Rodney
    '05 LJ Rubicon. 3.75" suspension + 1.25" body lift with Currie adjustable links tuned to fit 35" MTRs.

Quote Originally Posted by AEV_LJ View Post
    That thing is decked out! I bet it is heavy when loaded up. Has it been dependable for you? I think the only time we wheeled together was at Nikolai in some deep mud and you were hitting it pretty hard! :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Yes I have the Landcruiser 80 OME HEAVY coils on the rear. It holds the weight very well. Yes that was the last time we wheeled together. Got another surprise and why I moved to a heavier coils.
    https://youtu.be/bmeoBMUKD-E

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk