Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KMW's Colorado ZR2 build

And, one of my favorite parts about the truck! This was the trip back. 4 adults, and 350# of gear in the bed. 😎

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Just me; 10-11-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Try some 33" Ko2 tires... you might gain some mpg with extra clearance too! The Duratrac tires are extremely aggressive for being AT rated. Cool videos. Surprise Lake looks like a nice destination.
    2010 Winnie View - Tuned, Soon to be lifted.
    1998 Tacoma - 37s, ARBs, Cases and Blower.

-Peter

Yes, when I get these tires worn down I will be going to 33" tires. They can fit on stock wheels with just a little rubbing. I'll probably have to trim just a little. I will more than likely go with the Cooper STT Pro though. I ran the STT on my H2 and they were awesome on all conditions from deep snow, to mud, to Moab. And I got 53,000 miles out of them on my H2! I've got the STT Pro that replaced the STT on it more, and they are as good or better so far.

I really like the looks of the Ko2. But with the miles I've gotten from the STT, I like the added off road performance.

Sweet ZR2! Nice to see you using it! Be great to see it in action in person! Maybe you'll join in on a trip soon ??? Lots of Chevy haters on here so it will be great to have more classy bow ties running the trails🍻 Btw here are my old and crusty ZR2's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Rig---2000 Chevrolet ZR2 Blazer

Nice! I've always liked those ZR2 Blazers!

I'll keep an eye on trips and try to make one. My issue is due to my work schedule I work weekends and am off on week days. Which I love hitting trails during the week, as there's no idiots out there. But it also makes it tough to go with other people with normal schedules.

The truck performs very well. I am impressed with how it gets over obstacles and doesn't get hung up with the 31" tires. I think of it like a goat, it just crawls over everything with very little effort and no drama.

2006 Hummer H3 Adventure Pkg, manual trans, leveled, oem rock sliders, oem ucp, low profile rear leaf spring plates, front leaf hanger skids, Purple Cranium rear diff cover, 35" Duratracs, Line-xed grill and fenders, KMW Expedtion rack