Thread: TSF Cedar tree

TSF Cedar tree

I am not sure if anyone heard or not but they are going to extending Cedar Tree out at browns. 4Xnation has been working with Dept of forestry and they will be adopting it I guess got permission to extend it. It has been tentatively projected to be rated a black diamond and tie into the upper portions of Firebreak 5. 31949373_1074210629384278_4044469517508673536_o.jpg
    Yellow is new trail. Red is property line. Blue is Crushers. Over the next couple weeks is going to be officially scouting the new route and once they get final approval they will work parties to start working on the trail.
    96' Jeep Cherokee XJ, 4.5" LA Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT,s, Or-fab rock crawler bumper, 9500# Smittybuilt winch,

Adam/KG7ZDX

Thanks Adam. I did not know about this. Are you part of 4xnation?
    Biff - short for Bifford aka - Byph
    There is no best vehicle. It depends on the terrain, tires, driver, luck, and lots of happenstance.
    84 Wagoneer 'Trail Tank' - 35 SSRs, 8274, Detroits, FrankinLift and soft leather.
    Check out my Tank Thread - http://gitout.com/showthread.php?222...ion-Trail-Tank
    barefootrunnerd:
    "No helmet needed on this run, only on some of Biffs"

Yeah I signed up at the beginning of year. It was only $35 for the year and they push for a lot of trail expansion. They just had a massive clean up at Ladee on Saturday. Over 200 volunteers and picked up 16k lbs of trash. They are working with ODF to expand ladee since a lot of them wheel out there.
    96' Jeep Cherokee XJ, 4.5" LA Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT,s, Or-fab rock crawler bumper, 9500# Smittybuilt winch,

Adam/KG7ZDX

Looking into it. Do the really only have Jeeps?
    Biff - short for Bifford aka - Byph
    There is no best vehicle. It depends on the terrain, tires, driver, luck, and lots of happenstance.
    84 Wagoneer 'Trail Tank' - 35 SSRs, 8274, Detroits, FrankinLift and soft leather.
    Check out my Tank Thread - http://gitout.com/showthread.php?222...ion-Trail-Tank
    barefootrunnerd:
    "No helmet needed on this run, only on some of Biffs"

most everyone drive jeeps but there are a few Toyotas in the group.

Adam/KG7ZDX