Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 06-08-2019 | Oregon | Tillamook State Forest | Gitout Reunion/Meet & Greet

Sadly, I'm out. I'm stuck in Florida with travel problems that will prevent me from getting home until 9 pm. Sad I'm going to miss the fun.
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ on 40" MTRs. King Pin Dana 60 with RCVs. Shaved 14 bolt. ARBs. King 14" coilovers. Busted knuckle links.

Wish I could get together with guys tommorrow, but my son has a baseball tournament. Maybe we could try to do quarterly meet and greet...
    -David

2015 Jeep Rubicon JKU

How did it go folks? So bummed we couldn't get there
    Biff - short for Bifford aka - Byph
    There is no best vehicle. It depends on the terrain, tires, driver, luck, and lots of happenstance.
    84 Wagoneer 'Trail Tank' - 35 SSRs, 8274, Detroits, FrankinLift and soft leather.
    Check out my Tank Thread - http://gitout.com/showthread.php?222...ion-Trail-Tank
    barefootrunnerd:
    "No helmet needed on this run, only on some of Biffs"

Sorry to have missed this. Was really looking forward to being there.
    Larrie
    "A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting." Jon Pertwee, as Dr. Who in The Time Warrior.

Current project - 1943 Willys MB, this is going to take a while.
    Solo travel and daily driver - 2004 Toyota 4Runner
    Extended trips with family - 2002 Ford E350 with CCV top and home built interior

It was great getting together with everyone. Thanks for setting this up Andy! We should have a potluck/get together in the woods more often (or maybe we should just go camping!).

We had 11 people show up, including Brian, Marcus, Chris, Andrew, Adam & Me + Kids & Cooper Von Trap.

Saddle Up proved to be more challenging than usual. Andy almost rolled down a steep section after his front right hit a stump and threw the back right into the air! It must be challenging driving such a wide vehicle with a large hood. We checked out the new section of Cedar Tree too. I has some great views to the East as it wraps around to tie into the trail system just below Lower Curshers.

Here are a few pics. I didn't take many of people unfortunately.

Last edited by AEV_LJ; 06-09-2019 at 10:08 PM.
    ~Rodney
    '05 LJ Rubicon. 3.75" suspension + 1.25" body lift with Currie adjustable links tuned to fit 35" MTRs.

And here is a video of Andy on Saddle Up.
    ~Rodney
    '05 LJ Rubicon. 3.75" suspension + 1.25" body lift with Currie adjustable links tuned to fit 35" MTRs.

Good to Gitout with you guys. Killian and I had a great time! IMG_4861.jpgIMG_4851.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Rig---2000 Chevrolet ZR2 Blazer