Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 05-18-2019 | Oregon | Tillamook State Forest

Vinnie, Jeep is getting serious! Rather impressive. Time for some hydro assist to turn those massive tires. That will be a fun machine.
    2010 Winnie View - Tuned, 31" Duratrac, 2" Lift, ARB Dual Compressor, 920W Solar, Compressor Fridge/Freezer
    1998 Tacoma - 37s, ARBs, Dual Cases and Blower.
    1998 Ravi - Manual, 2DR, Convertible!

-Peter

Quote Originally Posted by venturer View Post
    Vinnie, Jeep is getting serious! Rather impressive. Time for some hydro assist to turn those massive tires. That will be a fun machine.
    Can't wait to play! New owner of AGR made me a good deal on their assist kit. Though the gear box failed their pressure testing so it's now delayed while he gets more. Will give me the chance to play without assist to really appreciate assist later. Lol.
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ on 40" MTRs. King Pin Dana 60 with RCVs. Shaved 14 bolt. ARBs. King 14" coilovers. Busted knuckle links.

^^^Pics don't do it justice. Vinnie's Jeep is so much more impressive in person. For example, those control arms are solid aluminum!

I'm looking forward to Saturday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    ~Rodney
    '05 LJ Rubicon. 3.75" suspension + 1.25" body lift with Currie adjustable links tuned to fit 35" MTRs.

FYI: Keep an eye out for people short on wheels and general congestion.

----------------------------
    Attention all Browns Camp OHV enthusiasts! The following is important planning information for Saturday, May 18, 2019.

There will be a motorcycle race sponsored by Mt. Scott MC on Saturday, May 18, 2019. It will be staged out of the Browns Camp Day Use area and will close some of the trails closest to the Browns Camp facility for public safety.

The trails impacted by race activity will be closed for the duration of the day. Signs will be posted and closures will be manned. All other areas and trails remain open for use.

The following trails will be closed on Saturday, May 18, 2019 due to this event:

#6 - Browns Powerline
    #7 - Clydes Trail
    #9 - Sidewinder
    #43 - Military
    #86 - Kids Loop
    #98 - One Way
    See you in the woods!

Stephanie A. Beall, CVA
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ on 40" MTRs. King Pin Dana 60 with RCVs. Shaved 14 bolt. ARBs. King 14" coilovers. Busted knuckle links.

I will not be able to attend this one
    96' Jeep Cherokee XJ, 4.5" LA Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT,s, Or-fab rock crawler bumper, 9500# Smittybuilt winch,

Adam/KG7ZDX

I'm in...excited to finally have some time to go wheeling. See you guys tommorrow.
    -David

2015 Jeep Rubicon JKU

Excellent! See you at Rogers Camp in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    ~Rodney
    '05 LJ Rubicon. 3.75" suspension + 1.25" body lift with Currie adjustable links tuned to fit 35" MTRs.

~Rodney