Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 112

Thread: lets talk about guns!

  1. #1
    Senior Member LIBERTYorDEATH1776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Salem Oregon
    Posts
    129

    lets talk about guns!

    lets talk about guns! what do you have? what are you interested in?

  2. #2
    Senior Member joshyddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington,Puyallup
    Posts
    753
    I got a 12 gauge Browning BPS shoot gun, I want to get concealed license so I can carry and buy a 1911 when I turn 21 in November.
    Last edited by joshyddog; 07-03-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    Got into horses

    Rig will soon to come

  3. #3
    Senior Member bleakhorizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tillamook
    Posts
    153
    im an avid shooter, not much of an owner.

    have a mosberg 12gauge, 308 savage lever action, .22 marlin.

    also share with my dad. 338 remington, 270 of unknown brand....and a couple old .22 cheater psitols

    would love to build me a AR of some kind someday, just want to be able to spend the money to do it right....
    84runner, 22r, duals, 5.29's, locked F&R 39.5 irocks
    91runner, 3.0, 31's

  4. #4
    Member creswellhick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    vancouver wash
    Posts
    66
    i have an m14 i bought from springfield armory, a few 22s, a 32 smith and wesson long colt from 1906 pistol, 1187 20 ga, a few others
    [84 toy flatbed, 5 spd, 529s, open frt and rear, 35 kevlars 2.5 wheel spacers, 22r bored 40 over, 268 torquer cam from eb, port and polished head and bigger valves etc, knock off flow master hedmen comp header to 2.5 inch pipe , balanced and blueprinted, weber 32/36 and much more cant think of anything. lets go wheeling [/SIZE]

  5. #5
    Senior Member sherwood4runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    238
    I don't own a gun yet, but have a 2nd cousin with over 100 different guns so I've shot my fair share. On my 21st I'm looking at picking up a Springfield xDm 9mm pistol. Still deciding between the 3.8 inch (compact) or 4.5 inch barrel.
    98 Limited 4Runner V6 w/317k Miles l 4X4 l Rear E-Locker l Goodyear Duratracs 265/75/16 l 199mm Tundra Brake Mod
    Cobra 800 Watt Power Converter l Uniden Pro 520 XL CB Radio l OME 906 2" Lift l Bilstein 5100 Shocks

  6. #6
    Senior Member LIBERTYorDEATH1776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Salem Oregon
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by joshyddog View Post
    I got a 12 gauge Browning BPS shoot gun, I want to get concealed license so I can carry and buy a 1911 when I turn 21 in November.
    nice! i always advocate being an armed civilian my mom has hers, and you cant go wrong with a 1911

  7. #7
    Senior Member LIBERTYorDEATH1776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Salem Oregon
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by bleakhorizon View Post
    im an avid shooter, not much of an owner.

    have a mosberg 12gauge, 308 savage lever action, .22 marlin.

    also share with my dad. 338 remington, 270 of unknown brand....and a couple old .22 cheater psitols

    would love to build me a AR of some kind someday, just want to be able to spend the money to do it right....
    very cool. i would love build me an ar as well just waiting for the funds

  8. #8
    Senior Member LIBERTYorDEATH1776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Salem Oregon
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by creswellhick View Post
    i have an m14 i bought from springfield armory, a few 22s, a 32 smith and wesson long colt from 1906 pistol, 1187 20 ga, a few others
    awesome collection. m14 is one of the best firearms ever made.

  9. #9
    Senior Member LIBERTYorDEATH1776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Salem Oregon
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood4runner View Post
    I don't own a gun yet, but have a 2nd cousin with over 100 different guns so I've shot my fair share. On my 21st I'm looking at picking up a Springfield xDm 9mm pistol. Still deciding between the 3.8 inch (compact) or 4.5 inch barrel.
    awesome! i like xds it really just depends on your intended use for it, are you going to carry it? if so the compact may be the perfered option for comfort if not full size is always a fantastic option.

  10. #10
    Senior Member LIBERTYorDEATH1776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Salem Oregon
    Posts
    129
    i currently have a savage m350 12 gauge 18 1/2 inch barrel home defense shotgun a kel-tec pf9 subcompact 9mm a savge mkii .22 rifle a marlin m15yn youth size single shot .22 and a m38 mosin nagant all matching numbers. i hope to get a glock 19 or s&w m&p 9mm by the end of the summer. after that a ruger sp101 3inch stainless .357 thank you all for sharing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •