Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Thread: Oregon - Last Minute Trips! Post Here!!! Subscribe to for Instant Alerts!!

Haha, no problem.

I love Toyota's, and true his Toyota works good.
    I have been impressed with any Toyota for years. I have my own Toyota that has way too many miles and that I have abused and it won't die.

I'll check to see if I posted in the new members section before. I just haven't been on much since then.

Andrew
    Grocery Gitter - 2002 Mitsubish Montero Limited
    Wheeler - 2017 Mustang GT P PP
    Daily Driver - 1995 Dodge Ram 1500
    (I have issues)

Anyone have Tuesday off and want to go explore. Looks like it could be the last chance at good snow for the year. Thinking about heading up monument peak by Gates and seeing how far I can get. If anyone is interested hit me up.

Trail Leader
    Juan, Rodney, and I are going to TSF to do some pre-Rubicon Black Trail. Thinking about meeting at shell at 8:00 am. Juan has to leave at 1-ish. I'll probably leave with him.
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ - 4" Superlift, Currie CAs, 35" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ, OX Front and Rear Lockers, Color: TBD, maybe I'll keep it clean enough that you can tell. Maybe not!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    Juan, Rodney, and I are going to TSF to do some pre-Rubicon Black Trail. Thinking about meeting at shell at 8:00 am. Juan has to leave at 1-ish. I'll probably leave with him.
    Saturday or Sunday?
    96' Jeep Cherokee XJ, 4.5" LA Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT,s, Or-fab rock crawler bumper, 9500# Smittybuilt winch,

Adam/KG7ZDX

Quote Originally Posted by AF96XJ View Post
    Saturday or Sunday?
    Saturday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    ~Rodney
    '05 LJ Rubicon. 3.75" suspension + 1.25" body lift with Currie adjustable links tuned to fit 35" MTRs.