Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Oregon - Last Minute Trips! Post Here!!! Subscribe to for Instant Alerts!!

Anybody planning on Gitin'Out next week after Christmas? 27th-30th I am free to roam the woods.
    Tyler
    93' FJZ80 - Toyota Land Cruiser
    TLCA Member

I'll be out just beyond Packwood snow camping with my 5yo son the Monday and Tuesday night after Christmas. I don't plan to do any wheeling except for what it takes to get to a camp site. It's a little bit of a drive for you but you or anyone else is welcome to come.
    Living in the wrong state driving the wrong truck, with the wrong tires containing the wrong amount of air pressure. The wrong bumper holding the wrong winch and using the wrong recovery equipment the wrong way. The wrong lights. The wrong jack. The wrong tent. The wrong sleeping bag. The wrong stove and the wrong cooler. Still having a great time!

I'd like to go shooting and maybe some trails around TSF. I'm free Thursday any time or Friday afternoon. PM me if you want to hook up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AEV_LJ; 12-29-2016 at 12:45 PM.
    ~Rodney
    '05 LJ Rubicon. 3.75" suspension + 1.25" body lift with Currie adjustable links tuned to fit 35" MTRs.

Any one for some snow out towards gates on sat afternoon? (1/7) Myself and 2 other guys will be heading that way.
    2012 JK Rubicon 2dr
    Metal cloak, Synergy, JKS, JCR, Bilstein, Teraflex
    37" KO2's, 4.88's, Cromo shafts, Rock Hard skid plates
    I got your jeep thing... now it burns when I pee!

Watch the roads later in the day! Freezing rain predicted after the snow. Be careful out there and have fun!
    Tyler
    93' FJZ80 - Toyota Land Cruiser
    TLCA Member

This Saturday! March 25th! Find some rocks to drive on. Tillamook State Forest. Need to put the Taco in 4WD and test it. Who's in?
    2010 Winnie View - Tuned, Soon to be lifted.
    1998 Tacoma - 37s, ARBs, Cases and Blower.

-Peter

Trail Leader
    Weekday wheeling? This evening I start an 8 week vacation! Much of which I will be local.

Let me know if you find yourself looking at weather.com (hint hint, look at next week) and the woods start calling you. Maybe a short after work (for you ) run? Only got weekdays open though. Weekends are booked with posted trips and travel.
    1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ - 4" Superlift, 35" KM2's, 8.8 Rear End, OX Front and Rear Lockers, Color: Dried Mud with Blue Highlights

thinking about doing a day trip over bennett pass on saturday, anyone up for it? anyone know the conditions? still snow? gates open?
    1997 4runner sr5, 300k mi, slush box, 4x4, and a couple of bolt ons... its a daily driver
    2004 GX470, 130k, slightly tweaked... dont be fooled, this one is the real off roader

Any one interested in going to TSF this weekend? Either the 15th or 16th? I'm going to be up there testing out some new modifications and seeing what I need to change on my rig before heavy trail use. Will do mostly mild trails up for any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    4Runnin on all 8 cylinders

I'm planning on doing the olallie lake loop tomorrow after work it would be cool if somebody would join. Depending on how that goes I'm thinking about also camping at elk lake.
    I would be leaving Salem by 6pm. Who is itching for a first snow run?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    -Kevin and Rachael
    99 runner- 265/75/15 BFG all terrains, Revenge Fab plate winch bumper, All-Pro sliders.
    Future additions- Budbuilt, Warn 10s wireless, Odyssey, 3" OME lift, Revenge Fab rear bumper, ARB lockers with OBA!!
    Facebook- Kevin Moore
    4Runner album- MooresRunnerAlbum